Academics » Enrollment


At this time we are ONLY accepting students that are Godwin Heights Public School District residents and students that have been referred to enroll here by Godwin Heights High School. There are no School of Choice or out of district enrollments.  

Please gather and bring the following required items when coming to enroll:

Legal Birth Certificate: Required by law. The certificate MUST have an official government seal (cannot use hospital-issued certificates)

Proof of Residence: Two (2) proofs of residency. Utility Bill (gas, water, electric, cable) rent receipt, lease agreement.

The following papers need to be brought in if you are living with someone in Godwin's district.

  • Residency Affidavit
  • Two(2) proofs of residency from the person that lives in the district
  • Two(2) proofs of residency from the person/parent enrolling the student(cell phone, insurance bill, or public assistance letter with address).
  • Letter from the Person who lives in our District stating that enrolling person/parent lives with them. The letter needs to be notarized by a Notary Republic. Note: The Person who lives in our District(person they are living with) must be present with the person/parent enrolling the student. Proof of ID will be required.


Shot Record: Up-to-date immunization record

Academic Records: Transcripts & withdrawal grades(if enrolling grades 10-12)/Report Card from 8th Grade(if enrolling in grade 9)

Special Needs: Does student have special needs? (if so, IEP and Temp Placement would need to be in place)

Please note: Obtaining an enrollment packet does not guarantee full enrollment or a spot as a student.